Couponing has become a way of life for most Canadians. It’s not about the big hauls like we see on the television, but about the dollar here and there that we save over time. Using coupons in Canada is a great way to save money over the course of the year, and why wouldn’t we take advantage of it with all the great technology available today? Couponing has never been easier.
In this article, I am going to highlight the top FREE Canadian Coupon Apps available to you right now. This will put your couponing on overdrive and save you money at the end of the day.
I’ll also keep this up to date, and add any new developments so that you’ll always get the best FREE Canadian coupon apps available.
Let’s get into this.
Honey is special software that’s going to save you money and time. The great thing about online shopping is Honey! It’s going to search the worldwide web and give you coupons, sales, and give you the opportunity to make money shopping at your favourite stores. It’s a WIN-WIN!
Honey is awesome for 5 reasons:
- The power of savings finder – if there is a better deal out there (out there, out there, out there . . . ) Honey is going to find it, and you get to reap the benefit.
- Earn rewards for shopping at the stores you already love. You can redeem your GOLD points for gift cards so that you can buy even more stuff.
- Price history. It means you’ll see the ebb and flow of a product’s price history and know the lowest price; this helps you see price patterns or know if the price is actually a good deal.
- The droplist is genius. Add the product you’re looking to purchase, and then wait for a notification when it’s on sale.
- Amazon Best Price. Everyone is shopping on Amazon these days, and this feature ensures that you’re getting the best deal. There are so many merchants on Amazon selling the same product that it’s hard to know you’re actually getting the lowest price. This feature will make sure that you’re always paying the lowest possible price – we all like to save money, amiright?
- All of these great features are available on a mobile app. It’s with you everywhere you go!
I cannot believe you’re not registered with Honey! Why do you like wasting your money? You have to sign up with honey today!
Gone are the days of paper flyers lying on your wet driveway! Now you can use the FLIPP app and find all the best deals with just a couple of clicks. FLIPP is awesome for organizing all your sales in a nice order basket, and if you’re a fan of price matching, then you JUST have to use FLIPP! It’s that good.
There are three features that I want to focus on with the FLIPP app and website.
- You can browse your favourite flyers right away with over 2,000 stores
- You can create a shopping list and save the deals for offline use
- You can use the FLIPP app and website to help you price match for the lowest prices available
In my opinion, Flipp is a game changer. It’s an APP that every Canadian should have on their phone. I do.
Save.ca is the MEGA warehouse when it comes to couponing and deals for Canadians. This website has hundreds of deals that are ripe for the picking, and it’s well-organized too.
What do you get with Save.ca? Check these great features out:
- Flyers from your local retailers
- Deals are products that have dropped below their normal selling price
- Coupons for the top products and brands that can be printed
- The sampler allows you to sample products from several different categories.
Foupon is the best app for finding coupons for restaurants. You don’t have to spend time searching for restaurant coupons, get all the major fast food coupons right on your mobile phone with one easy-to-use APP. Never pay full price for fast food again!
It’s hard for my entire family to eat anywhere (even fast food) for under $50. This is why I really like using the Foupon App. I just find the coupon that I want to use, and show it to the cashier. She scans the coupon and that’s all there is to it. Foupon gives me all the coupons available for the most popular fast food chains in Canada. This means I can save money, and in the end, I can go out to eat more.
With Foupon you’re going to save $10 on food per day – this is fantastic! If you’re not using Foupon, you just have to! It’s worth the download.
As a bonus, Foupon will show you the best place to purchase gas. It will list all the gas stations around your location and give you the cheapest option. It’s a great feature that will save you money in the long haul.
Flashfood is a great idea and an APP worthy of your mobile memory. It’s an app which allows you to purchase discounted food items from local grocery stores.
When food is at the end of its shelf life, local stores will add it to the Flashfood app for purchase. You can open the app and purchase steaks, bacon, sausage, and other fine foods for up to 50% off the original price. It’s straightforward to use; you pay for the products inside the app. Next, you go to the customer service desk at the local grocery store, and you’ll see a Flashfood freezer there; you show the clerk your purchase and grab the discounted food items.
Download the free app and save money on groceries now
Websaver is an awesome web platform for coupons and deals (Websaver.ca is not an app, but you can browse the website on your phone, and it is very responsive or works well on your phone’s browser). You can clip the coupons and redeem them even when you do not have the internet.
There are so many coupons to choose from that it’s hard to focus on just one aspect of the website. The website focuses on three types of coupons to choose from:
- Digital coupons
- Printable coupons
- Mail coupons
Though print coupons are a little old school, they still have their purpose and if it will save you a couple of bucks, why not?
In our economy, it’s nice to have options for saving money and time. Couponing can be challenging and time consuming, but with the APPS that I listed above, we can all save money.
It’s also great because we all have our phones with us all of the time. What’ the point of having a coupon, if we do not have it with us when we need it? With these FREE mobile apps, you’ll always have the right coupon with you when you need it. It’s going to save you money at the end of the day.
If you are looking for more printable coupons, you can try smartsource.ca!
You can also check out savealoonie.com
If you have a coupon site or app that isn’t listed above, please use the comment section to let us know. We would love to know know your favourite apps for saving money and coupons.